Can you be charged with a criminal offence and be sued in civil court for the same act?

Do you know that for cases like fraud, criminal breach of trust, cheat and etc, you could lodge a police report for the criminal proceeding to be initiated and at the same time to initiate a civil action to sue the wrongdoer for recovery of your losses?

Make Appointment

We would be more than happy to solve your problem and question, please arrange your appointment with us.